Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Story of Stella part 1: A true story

Stella is my old cat, she works at my store as a rat catcher. So here's the story:

One September night, I was eating dinner with my family in the store when a black and white tabby cat came in. She was very clean and cute. She was so adorable that I begged and plead my parent. My parents agreed to let us keep the cat because the rats were biting up the chip bags in our store so we had to throw out loads of chips. We fed her some cat food and water for a couple days until one day a boy came to our store and told my parents that he wanted the cat. My parents agreed because we couldn't really keep the cat in our store. I was disappointed that we had to send the cat away so soon. So then he came with a cage and tryed to catch the cat. He was scared of the cat so he used our broomstick and chased the cat around with it. Stella was scared so she ran around the store meowing. Since chasing Stella around with a broomstick didn't work he was going to catch Stella with his hands. But since the boy was still scared of Stella he put on our rubber glove and ran off to catch Stella. Stella bite the boy's glove (my glove ) in defence. (Yay Stella!!!! :) TOO BAD she didn't bite the boy's finger. :( ) So the boy gave up an left his cage there. What will happen to Stella? Find out on the next post of The Story of Stella.

1 comment: