Search This Blog

Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Story of Stella part 3: A true story

Warning: Don't read this post if you wanted a happy ending to The Story of Stella. Assume that I lived with Stella happily ever after.
A few months later it's was Chinese New Year. This year my family was going back to China for a vacation to celebrate Chinese New Year so we asked my mom's friend to help us take care of the store and Stella for 2 months while we were in China. They agreed so we trusted them with the store and Stella and went on our plane to China. When we came back from China they told us that we got a fine from the stupid government for keeping a cat in the store because we didn't have enough room in our small apartment to keep Stella.(sorry government I called you stupid but it's true)They also told us that Stella ran away because they didn't take good care of her. A few days later I found her lying on balcony roof of the second floor but I couldn't get her down. One day Stella went on the apartment roof(my apartment roof)and we saw Stella while Stella saw my dad who she knows will take care of her and came back to the store.(stop here for good ending)However,because we got a fine for keeping Stella,my parents tryed to give Stella away to a cat-loving customer that came to our store often. Stella heard this and ran away and I never saw Stella again. The End!!!

1 comment:

  1. good memories of Stella.This happened at least 2 years ago so don't bother finding Stella.

    ReplyDelete